The New York Giants will probably look to improve their lines

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zhangzk, Mar 13, 2019.

1. zhangzk

zhangzk Member

NFL draft after taking running back Saquon Barkley of Penn State with the second pick overall.The offensive line struggled last season and could use a couple of guards. The defensive line will need a pass rusher following the recent trade of end Jason Pierre-Paul to Tampa Bay.New York has the second pick in both the second and third rounds.Guard Will Hernandez of Texas El-Paso was still on the board after the opening round Cheap Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey , while there are a couple of good defensive ends in Harold Landy of Boston College, Arden Key of LSU and Sam Hubbard of Ohio State.The Giants also need help at wide receiver, linebacker and cornerback.Veteran receiver Brandon Marshall had his contract terminated after failing his physical last week. Courtland Sutton, a 6-foot-3 receiver from SMU Kwon Alexander Jersey , is available.Among other players who might interest the Giants at cornerback are Josh Jackson of Iowa and Isaiah Oliver of Colorado. Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston wasn’t there for the first three games of the season.When he returned, the C on his jersey was missing, the first time in three seasons he wasn’t voted a team captain.But Winston said he still hoped to lead the team in his own way, even without the traditional symbol of leadership.Bucs players chose five season-long captains Cheap Jameis Winston Jersey , including wide receiver Mike Evans and tackle Ali Marpet on offense,聽linebackers Lavonte David and Kwon Alexander from the defense and linebacker Adarius Taylor representing special teams. Winston had been voted a captain each of the last two seasons, but his suspension obviously had a bearing on this year’s selection.“Ain’t no weight being taken off my shoulders at all,” Winston said Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , via Eduardo Encina of the Tampa Bay Times. “Just because you don’t have a C on your chest, it doesn’t mean you can’t lead. I’m happy that those two guys have a C on their chest, but I’m going to continue to do my best to lead this team. . . .“I think especially offensively, you have Mike Evans who is one of the best players in the league. He’s a great leader in his room Cheap Carlton Davis Jersey , and you have Ali Marpet, who is our NFLPA rep, and he’s a great leader in his room. So when you’ve got two great leaders like that on your side of the ball, they can easily Cheap Chris Godwin Jersey , they can both go either way. I think that again, that’s a good situation that we’re in.”They add a sixth weekly captain each week, and Winston accompanied the aforementioned five for the coin toss last week against the Browns.